Welcome to Dixon Manor
Rochester Area Apartments in Irondequoit
Convenience is at the heart of Dixon Manor. We are located just south of Route 104 with easy access to I-590 and 15 minutes from downtown Rochester. Just up the street you’ll find Culver Ridge Plaza, Regal Cinemas, Wegmans, Target, and more. Choose a studio, one-bedroom, or two-bedroom apartment to fit your needs.
Dixon Manor offers studio, one, and two-bedroom apartments. Each of our garden-style apartments is equipped with comfortable features and amenities, including additional storage space. Select homes also feature an upgraded kitchen with sleek, black appliances.
What else do we offer our residents? We’re glad you asked:
• Renovated Interiors*
• Electric Range
• Air Conditioning
• Ceiling Fans
• Dining Room
• Cable Ready and High-speed Internet Available
• 24-hour Emergency Maintenance Service
• Storage Spaces
• Off-street Parking
• Cats and Dogs Welcome
*In Select Homes
At Dixon Manor, we know what you want, and we’re proud to give it to you.
Dixon Manor welcomes your furry friends!
- Cats and dogs welcome
- Maximum two pets per home
- Weight limit: 50 lbs
- Non-refundable fee: $100 for cats ($200 if unaltered kitten), $200 for dogs
- Monthly rent: $20 per cat, $30 per dog
- Breed restrictions: Akita, Chow, Doberman, Hybrid wolf, Pit bull/Staffordshire terrier, Rottweiler
- Landlord reserves the right to restrict additional breeds
Come home to the comforts of Dixon Manor. We are sure to have an apartment you’ll love!
Discover East Irondequoit
Located on Culver Road, Dixon Manor is central to your favorite places in and around Irondequoit Bay:
- A short drive to Route 104 and I-590
- Convenient access to downtown Rochester
- Enjoy a weekend at Sea Breeze Amusement Park or Durand Eastman Park
- Close to employers Rochester Regional Health, Xerox, Wegmans, Tops, and East Irondequoit School District
- Minutes to Norton Village Park
Live well in East Irondequoit.